Productivity is a CREATIVE Practice
It’s not . . .
An app you buy
A system you follow
A course you take
A worksheet you complete
It’s a personal experience . . .
- An “uncovering” of how you work
- An understanding of where resistance plays a role
- A creative process of designing a framework that moves you into action, fully grounded, and ready to make things happen
- A belief that incorporating downtime in your life isn’t a “nice to have” — it’s a NEED to HAVE so that you can bring your best to your family, your craft, and the people you serve
- And a realization that a one-size fits all experience isn’t what you need
If you feel like. . .
- You’re tired of being “solo” in your business and want to work with someone who “gets you” and your business.
- You continually postpone the things that would be SO good for you and your business because there’s no time to do anything more than what you’re already doing.
- You’re treading water — you see the vision for your business, but have no way of knowing if you’ll have the energy to get there.
- You lose days of productivity because you get so burned out you can’t see straight.
- You’re not fully present for your family because running your business takes everything you’ve got.
- You’ve forgotten what it’s like to take a day off, unplug, and recharge.
ALL YOU DO IS WORK.
You’ve come to the right place.
I’m on a mission . . .
- To work with creative women entrepreneurs who are tired of working constantly with no end in sight.
- To help them be more effective so they can get more of the right things done in less time.
- To guide them so they can discover a better way of building their business without sacrificing their personal life along the way.
I’m a creative who “gets” what it’s like to be multi-passionate and knows that the need to be creative daily is vital to maintaining a healthy balance.
I know the key to productivity is a unique blending of your work and life in a way that suits YOU!
I look forward to connecting with you!